Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June and Supanova Sydney 2013


Winter time at the park is always interesting, it never gets cold enough to begin snowing sure. But you do know you're alive when the cold wind comes through. Fortunately I was given a mighty boost during a rainy weekend with Supanova Sydney 2013, the big pop culture expo and I've enjoyed starting out as a guest, then a last minute replacement and then a regular exhibiting artist.





































































I decided to add a happy face to the lid of the lip balm.

SUPANOVA SYDNEY 2013
Set up day was great fun as a returning artist to the Artist Alley, and surprisingly enough quite a few more caricaturists than last time.


My first con sketch for DK.

















I had a kick ass time ;)













There's always next year... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment