Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Supanova Sydney 2013

One thing I love about this kind of work is the anticipation and the big reveal at the end- it's one of the many perks of the job. I would like to thank my assistant extraordinaire Jasmin for not only these great process shots but these reaction shots to my work. :)


I prefer to draw an under sketch for each of my drawings, helps with composition and minimises a lot of potential mistakes. 




I love the reaction I get from showing my work. 


My caricatures have become simpler and more cartoony over the years and reflect my animation background more. I approach caricatures more like a character designer.



 Professional tip for the aspiring caricaturist: Unless otherwise specified, always draw women beautiful and awesome :).

























No comments:

Post a Comment