Thursday, June 19, 2014

Morrigan Bewitched a fan art


Every minute of every day inspiration can and often simply lunges from out of nowhere; usually in the form of a day dream or even as I'm trying to drift off to sleep (which is even worse).

So up until the time I had a phone on which I could keep and record notes this quite often resulted in some kind of panicked search for a pen and a scrap of paper.

I'm a big fan of fighting games, I'm not terribly good at playing them though the "Angry Button Mash Combo" and the "Rage Quit" are some of my specialities. If you've ever played one of these games you know exactly what I mean, one minute you're using muscle memory and reflexes to play then all of a sudden BOOM! Calculous Pop Quiz!     


Darkstalkers is one of those fighting games that is pretty close to having it all, take some awesome anime re-imaginings of classic monsters and have them duke it out Street Fighter style. Like the accidentally discovered recipe for chocolate chip cookies, there's a justified sublime genius to it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment