Thursday, August 27, 2020

Back from Beyond... 2020

 Yes it really has been that long since I last posted anything here, turns out life really does get in the way and, as one Mr. Ferris Bueller once pointed out, moves pretty fast.








What's been going on during the long blogger hiatus? 

I've left Luna Park, grown a sweet beard, began teaching myself piano (and at some point the violin) started devouring audio-books and currently am looking forward to the second half of 2020 being truly awesome...


Because it is indeed an election year.








Now living in Australia, a country which up until communist sympathizer and all around wolf in sheep's clothing Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews dropped the corona virus ball, was relatively COVID-19 free watching the events unfolding and leading up to the greatest U.S election in my lifetime has been one of guarded joy and celebration on the slow cooker. 

Anything can happen.


But I am remaining eternally positive, which is why, ironically, I'm reopening the old Blog and getting pack into posting here...



Well that and I recently Googled myself and my work, I need to step up my social media game!



No comments:

Post a Comment