Thursday, November 1, 2012

Say Who?

I honestly thought that was how "Uter" from the Simpsons name was spelt.

The Ood, basically Chtulhu dressed like Dr Evil
The purest geek humour is the reference joke, so I decided to bridge the gap between 2 shows that have almost nothing to do with one another, but seeing as November is that weird somewhat shapeless month between October which has Halloween and December which tends to have Christmas, those of us who can grow sweet moustaches (for charity) but that's really about it. So I decided to devote this month to geekiness.

So I figured why not explain a joke into the ground using the 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Uter, the exchange student from the Simpsons

Lucy Lawless and Tom Baker.



Which brings me to my point...

No comments:

Post a Comment