Friday, January 6, 2012

Parklife 6

A professional dog walker and kennel owner from Bristol in the UK.


Her husband and printer, first time in Sydney.


I have drawn Ben before as a Na-vi from the movie Avatar, so this time around I decided to go a little more ambitious . This caricature I'd have to say would be the best Joker theme since I drew Heath Ledger from The Dark Knight.



Ben's little brother Noah wanted to be drawn as the Incredible Hulk, I think I captured the rage, the muscles, the ears and the boardies!


Riley, from Darwin gave me a pretty sweet werewolf theme idea, though next tome I'll fix the background colour.


His older brother Brandon wanted a terminator theme, too cool to pass up!


Little Nate, first time at the park.


I ended the day drawing Samuel from South Korea, seriously, sometimes the caricatures draw themselves!!


No comments:

Post a Comment